After the program has loaded you will see a screen similar to the one in the above image.
On the left hand side of the screen the Main Buttons show the individual categories which can be analysed / cleaned (dependant on the programs found on this computer).
– This will open the SETTING pages.
– This shows the number of locations that are selected and the number of possible locations.
– This will ANALYSE all the locations that have been selected. It will also (if [CHECK UNSELECTED AREA’s] is selected) analyse the locations that have not been selected.
– This will CLEAN all the locations that have been selected. It will also (if [CHECK UNSELECTED AREA’s] is selected) analyse the locations that have not been selected.
While the Analyse / Clean operation is being performed the screen will change to something like the one above.
– Informs of the location currently under Analyse / Clean.
– Located at the top of the information screen. This will SKIP the current locations Analyse / Clean from completing.
– Located at the Bottom of the information screen. This will STOP the current Analyse / Clean operation.
– Informs of the progress of the Analyse / Clean operation.
After the Analyse / Clean operation has completed a results page will be displayed showing.
– The number of file[s] found.
– The amount of space used by the file[s] found.
– The number of other items found.
There are two buttons at the lower right of the screen.
– View the file[s] / other items found. This will change to VIEW LOG when clicked.
When the settings page has been opened the following options are available.
– Adjust atomiccleaner3 program settings.
– Check for program updates.
– Check for database updates.
– Check UNSELECTED AREA’s: When selected will analyse the locations that have not been selected.
– Create Log Files: When selected will create a log file everytime after Analyse / Clean is performed.
– Opens the help screen.
USER OWN ITEMS
– Create your very own specific folder / file / registry locations to Analyse / Clean. When a USER OWN location has been added a Main Button will appear.
– FILES: Lists the folder[s] / file[s] locations that have been set by the user.
– REGISTRY: Lists the registry locations that have been set by the user.
– ADD NEW: Start the add new wizard.
– REMOVE: Select the folder / file / registry locations to remove.
– View atomiccleaner3 messages.
– Program Updates.
– Database Updates.
– Analyse / Clean synopsis.
– New program locations.
– Search your computer for new programs.
– CHECK NOW: This will delete and rebuild the current menu and prevent any other operations from being performed untill the check has completed.
– BACKGROUND CHECK: This will check in the background for programs. All other atomiccleaner3 operations can be performed while the check is running. Any newly found programs will become available the next time the program is started.
– RESUME BACKGROUND CHECK: If a background check was in progress when atomiccleaner3 was closed the check can be restarted from its last location.
– STOP CHECK FOR PROGRAMS: Will stop a background check from running.
– View a list of all saved Analyse / Clean log files. Double click the file to open.